For more than 22 years, Attorney Markulin has represented the people - real people - seeking justice. She has extensive experience in both the Ohio and Federal Courts. She has practiced at all levels of the Ohio courts - Supreme Court, Courts of Appeal, Common Pleas, and 18 Municipal courts. Attorney Markulin is admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court and has practiced in the following Federal courts: 6th Circuit Court of Appeals, U.S. District Court, Bankruptcy Court, Immigration Court, and the Department of Homeland Security.
- Probate and Estate Planning
- Wills, Trusts, Healthcare and Durable Powers of Attorney
- Real Estate and Deeds
- Traffic and Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Proficient in Croatian, Slovenian, Serbian, Bosnian, Russian, and Spanish